My Current Reading List
Since my last reading list post in November, I’ve bought a number of books that I’m planning to read. I am currently reading ‘How to win friends and influence people’ by Dale Carnegie which has been recommended to me by business associates and also quoted in some of the other self-development books I’ve read.
In January I finished a booked called ‘The Choice‘ By Edith Eger. It’s an incredible book that everyone should read as she talks about her ordeal at Auschwitz and explains how she lived after the war and how she dealt with the awful time’s she lived though. 5/5 stars from me.
- The Power Of Yes by Abbie Headon
- Nothing Is Real by David Hepworth
- House Of Silk by Anthony Horowitz
- David And Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
- Blink By Malcolm Gladwell
- Night By Elie Wiesel