Over the Christmas period, I received some lovely gifts, many of them are books which will definitely keep me busy over the next few months.
I’m a very slow reader so often purchase the audiobook as well as the physical book. I have dyslexia and have always struggled to finish books, audiobooks make it easier for me to take in the content or storey that I want to read but in a much faster time frame. Often I will listen to audiobooks when doing work around the house or driving to a meeting
Most of the books read/listen to these days are one of the following categories:
- Self Development
- World War 2
- Music Biographies
- Travel Books
- Technology Books
This quarter I plan to make a start on the books below in the picture. I also have some audiobooks which I will start reading soon which are listed below.
- Find Your Why BY Simon Sinek (In Progress)
- Cilka’s Journey by Heather Morris (In Progress)
- Sandworm by Andy Greenberg (Recommend by the Darknet Diaries podcast)
The books in the photo are:
- The killing of Julia Wallace (Liverpool Murder in 1931)
- Auschwitz: A Doctor’s Eyewitness Account
- Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt
- Bicycles Diaries by David Byrne
- Do the Birds Still Sing in Hell? By Horace Greasley
- The boy who followed his father into Auschwitz by Jeremy Dronfield
- the children’s block by Otto B Kraus
- The rules of life By Richard Templar
Any recommendations of what to read/listen to later this year would be greatly appreciated.