December 1997 show at L.A.’s El Rey Theater is Dylan at the peak of his Time Out of Mind-era comeback
In the past few months due to lock down I realised that I’ve listened to all the bootlegs of the dylan live shows in my music library.
I started doing some research to find some recommend shows to listen to. I came across one from 1997 which the Rolling Stone Magazine recommends as one of Dylans best Time of out mind performances.
Since discovering the full lenth boothleg I’ve listened to it numerous times. I would highly recommend it to any other Dylan dan.
Rolling Stone Magazine Article: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/hear-bob-dylans-greatest-never-ending-tour-concerts-1129170/
Full Audio on Youtube:
- Maggie’s Farm
- Man In The Long Black Coat
- Cold Irons Bound
- Just Like A Woman
- Can’t Wait
- Love Minus Zero (acoustic)
- Tangled Up In Blue (acoustic)
- When I Paint My Masterpiece
- Joey / Band INTROs (bob talk about Sheryl Crow)]
- ‘Til I Fell In Love With You
- Highway 61 (Sheryl Crow-vocals/guitar)
- Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door (Crow-vocals/accordion)
- Love Sick
- Rainy Day Women # 12 & 35